Destination Weddings At Taj Jai Mahal Jaipur
Plan Your Destination Wedding At Taj Jai Mahal Jaipur. Festooned with marvelous forts and palaces, Jaipur is slowly becoming the couples' gateway to host a palace wedding in Rajasthan! The city is an ideal blend of royalty and urbanity and offers many exotic locations to get hitched!
And our favorite is the Taj Jal Mahal Palace. This magnificent royal palace is spread across 18 acres of lush Mughlai Gardens and is a perfect venue to host all your nuptial events!
Built in 1745 AD, this staggering palace has been converted into a heritage hotel, making your dream of having a palace wedding in Rajasthan accurate Falling under the Taj umbrella, the palace strikes the visitors with its refined Saracenic style of architecture, lavish interiors, and exquisite venues which are nothing but bliss for couples to tie the knot.
The palace offers the following venues for couples to experience the luxury and enter wedlock royally.
|Silver Oak Boardroom
|Lotus Pond Lawn
Located in the heart of the city and providing the guests with a lifetime luxury with some fantastic venues perfect for hosting any events, from pre-wedding shoot to cocktails, from Mehndi night to reception, the Taj Jal Mahal Palace is a paradise for couples.
Taj Jai Mahal Jaipur Wedding Cost
To Know Approximate Taj Jai Mahal Wedding Cost, let's Calculate the following expenses:
Accommodation: The palace has 100 plush rooms with 25,000 - 30,000 INR per night.
|Food Expense Per Person
|3,000 - 4,000 INR
|5,000 - 7,000 INR
So if you're planning a royal wedding at Jaipur's Jal Mahal Palace with a guest count of 200, these stats may interest you:
|50 Lacs - 80 Lacs
|16 Lacs - 22 Lacs
|66 Lacs - 1 Crore
With a guest list of 200-250 guests, The Total Expenses for Taj Jai Mahal Jaipur Wedding Cost will be - Rs 66Lacs – Rs 1Crore.
Apart from your estimated expense upon food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be considered to calculate the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
- WEDDING DECOR
- Mandap: Set up your grand mandap according to the theme of your wedding.
- Table and chairs: Arrange proper seating for all the guests to avoid any discomfort.
- Aisle: Get a chance to walk down your dreamy aisle in this royal palace.
- Centerpieces: Elevate the aura of your event by locating majestic centerpieces.
- Dance Floor: Give your guests a memorable time by arranging for a dance floor where they can groove all night.
- LEDs: LEDs make everything look pretty and subtle. Make sure you use them wisely.
- Lighting: The palace glows in subtle hues of amber
- Floral Decor: From mandap to stage, daisies and tulips are all you need.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Not a weekend warrior, hire a professional photographer to capture your best moments.
- TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS:
- Keep track of all the essential things for your wedding.
- Sound and DJ setup- Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and setup of your event.
- Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.
- Folk artists: Arrange for some performances by the local group to elevate your wedding ambiance.
To plan your dream wedding in Jaipur, visit the page for more details :
Click below for more:
Umaid Bhawan palace wedding cost | Oberoi udaivilas wedding cost | chomu palace wedding cost | Rambagh palace wedding cost | Samode palace wedding cost | Alila diwa goa wedding cost | taj Aravali Udaipur wedding cost | aurika Udaipur wedding cost | wedding planner in Udaipur | Ananta Udaipur wedding cost | Jai mahal palace Jaipur wedding cost | Lalit goa wedding cost | Leela goa wedding cost | Zuri white sands wedding cost | Le Meridien Jaipur wedding cost | goa destination wedding cost | jag mandir Udaipur wedding cost | Leela Udaipur wedding cost | ramada Udaipur wedding cost | destination wedding planner in Udaipur | royal wedding planner in Udaipur | destination wedding in Udaipur | Chunda Palace Wedding Cost | Wedding Planner in Jaipur | Wedding Venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Goa | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Udaipur Destination wedding cost