Festooned with marvellous forts and palaces, Jaipur is slowly becoming couples gateway to host a palace wedding in Rajasthan! The city is an ideal blend of royalty and urbanity and offers a number of exotic locations to get hitched!
And our favourite is the Taj Jal Mahal Palace. This magnificent royal palace is spread across 18 acres of lush Mughlai Gardens and is a perfect venue to host all your nuptial events!
Built in 1745 AD, this staggering palace has now been converted into a heritage hotel making your dream of having a palace wedding in Rajasthan true. Falling under the Taj umbrella, the palace strikes the visitors with its refined Saracenic style of architecture, lavish interiors and exquisite venues which are nothing but a bliss for couples to tie the knot.
The palace offers the following venues for couples to experience opulence and enter the wedlock royally.
|Silver Oak Boardroom||12|
|Lotus Pond Lawn||250|
Located in the heart of the city and providing the guests with a luxury of a lifetime with some amazing venues perfect for hosting any sort of events; from pre-wedding shoot to cocktails, from Mehndi night to reception, the Taj Jal Mahal Palace is paradise for couples.
Accommodation: The palace has 100 plush rooms with 25,000 - 30,000 INR per night.
|Food Expense Per Person|
|Lunch||3,000 - 4,000 INR|
|Dinner||5,000 - 7,000 INR|
So if you're planning a royal wedding at Jaipur’s Jal Mahal Palace with a guest count of 200, these stats may interest you:
|Accommodation||50 Lacs - 80 Lacs|
|Food||16 Lacs - 22 Lacs|
|Total Expense||66 Lacs - 1 Crore|
Apart from your estimated expense upon food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be taken in account for estimating the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
- WEDDING DECOR
- Mandap: Set up your grand mandap according to the theme of your wedding.
- Table and chairs: Arrange a proper seating for all the guests to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- Aisle: Get a chance to walk down your dreamy aisle in this royal palace.
- Centerpeices: Elevate the aura of your event by locating majestic centre pieces.
- Dance Floor: Give your guests a memorable time by arranging for a dance floor where they can groove all night.
- LEDs: LEDs make everything look pretty and subtle, make sure you use them wisely.
- Lighting: The palace glows in subtle hues of amber
- Floral Decor: From mandap to stage, daisies and tulips is all you need.
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Not a weekend warrior, hire a professional photographer to capture your best moments.
- TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS:
- Keep a track of all the required things for your wedding.
- Sound and DJ setup- Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and setup of your event.
- Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.
- Folk artists: Arrange for some performances by the local group to elevate your wedding ambiance.
To plan your dream wedding in Jaipur, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the page for more details :