The golden land of Rajasthan echoes with melodies of bravery and love. The stupefying grandeur of the state attracts many couples to enter into the wedlock who wish to experience the splendour and luxury of the place.
And in order to become a part of the historic era, it’s quite important to choose a venue which is blooming of the same.
Located in the Jewel Of Rajasthan- Jaipur is the majestic Rambagh Palace. Initially built as a hunting lodge in 1835, later got converted into the Maharaja of Jaipur’s residence in 1925. It was finally in the year 1957 that India had its first palace hotel.
Sprawled over 47 acres of lush gardens, the venue is a fine amalgam of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture. Bedecked with a sundry of event venues, the palace is a complete marital bliss for couples who dream of a royal wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Fitting perfectly for your desirable nuptial events, here’s a list of various venues the grand palace has to offer.
|Chamber Of Princess||Hall||15|
Located in proximity to the city’s shopping arena and landmark monuments, the palace serves as a contemporary face of hospitality and novelty in the heritage city of Jaipur.
Accommodation: The palace offers 79 plush suites including Palace Rooms, Historical Suites, Royal Suites & Presidential Suites at 22,500 - 35,000 INR per night.
|Food Expense Per Person|
|Lunch||2500 - 4000 INR|
|Dinner||3500 - 5500 INR|
So, if you've settled upon the mystic Rambagh Palace to tie the knot with a guest list of about 200, here’s how much it may cost you.
|Accommodation||45 Lacs - 70 Lacs|
|Food||12 Lacs - 19 Lacs|
|TOTAL EXPENSE||57 Lacs - 89 Lacs|
And it’s just not the above that make the big fat Indian wedding bigger and fatter. There are various other nuances which should be kept in consideration before coming up with a final number.
Here’s a list of the few:
- Wedding Decor.
1. Mandap: Set up your extravagant mandap in the royal boundaries of The Rambagh Palace to make your dream palace wedding in Jaipur eternal in your memory.
2. Table & Chairs : Approximate your seating arrangements to avoid any sort of discomfort to the guests.
3. Aisle: Decorate your aisle with the prettiest of props to make it a walk to remember.
4. Centre pieces : establish eye catching centrepieces to make your wedding night an enduring affair for the guests.
5. Stage: Set up a stage depending upon the theme of your event.
6. Dance Floor: Let your guests groove to the beats of dhols and nagadas by setting up a perfect dance floor.
7. Lighting: The subtle lighting of the palace elevates the romantic quotient of the night.
8. LED: Glaze up your wedding affair with some sparkling LEDs decorated in enchanting fashion
9. Flower Decor: Adorn your location with plethora of vibrant flowers available!
- Photography: Pick up the best wedding photographers to capture your beautiful moments and the glorious Rambagh Palace shining so bright with all its splendour.
- Transport and Logistics: Set up a team before-hand to avoid any shortcoming.
- Sound And DJ Setup: Jazz up your shaadi night with some heart warming music.
- MakeUp And Mehndi Artists: Its advisable to pre-book your mehndi and makeup artists to avoid any last minute miscommunications.
- Folk Artists: Arrange for a soulful performance by the local Rajasthani group to make the evening even more enchanting.