The Aurika by Lemon Tree Hotels is one of the best wedding venues in Udaipur, Rajathan is a luxurious property in the city of lakes. It has become a renowned choice for modern couples and vacationers over the years.
If you are planning for Destination Wedding in Udaipur, Aurika is among top destination wedding venues in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Aurika by Lemon Tree Hotels Udaipur Wedding Cost
Host your royal destination wedding at Aurika, Choose an Aurika wedding package that is suited to your wedding expectations and theme. The resort has over 22,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space including the 5500 square feet pillar-less ballroom, Ekaara, the 5000 square feet Ekaara Courtyard and therefore the 3000 square feet boardroom with terrace, Aurum. Usually, the package includes lots of new services such as decoration, food and beverage, entertainment, hotel accommodations, light and sound, and so on. If you choose one of the above deals, it will be easier to compute the Aurika wedding cost depending on your wedding dates and event type. With Udaipur's top-rated property, you can get the best of both worlds in terms of pricing and services.
If you looking for the cost of wedding at Aurika Udaipur, Request a Quote and and that we will revisit to you with details.
Apart from your estimated expense upon food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be taken into account for estimating the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
Wedding Decor –
- Mandap: Enhance the beauty of your mandap area with soft hues or mesmerizing lights.
- Table and chairs: Proper Seating Arrangement for all the guests to avoid any discomfort.
- Aisle: Highlight your corridor and walkway down the aisle with props such as flowers in a jar or fancy flowered ribbons.
- Centerpieces: Display your luxury by placing some marvelous centerpieces vases for your wedding decor.
- Stage: stage is the area of focus, it must decorate beautifully
- Dance floor: Set up a dance floor with essentials as per your need
- Lighting: Make sure your lighting is proper, there is adequate lighting to avoid any death spots.
- LED: LEDs enhance everything to look pretty and subtle, make sure you use them wisely.
- Floral decor, etc.: Pick from marigold options to jasmines, depending on the traditional ritual and wedding theme.
Photography: Hire a professional photographer, providing him with correct details.
Transportation and Logistics: Maintain a running list of all essentials you'll need for your wedding.
Sound and DJ setup: Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and setup of your event.
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]: Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loopholes in the preparations.
Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.