Wedding at Aurika Lemon Tree Hotels Udaipur
Plan Your Wedding at Aurika Lemon Tree Hotels Udaipur, Which is one of the best wedding venues in Udaipur. Rajasthan is a luxurious property in the city of lakes. It has become an outstanding choice for modern couples and vacationers over the years.
If you plan a Destination Wedding in Udaipur, Aurika is among's the top destination wedding venues.
Aurika Udaipur Wedding Cost
To Know the Approximate Aurika Udaipur Wedding Cost for your royal destination wedding at Aurika, choose an Aurika wedding package suited to your wedding expectations and theme. The resort has over 22,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space, including the 5500 square feet pillar-less ballroom, Ekaara, the 5000 square feet Ekaara Courtyard, and the 3000 square feet boardroom with terrace, Aurum. Usually, the package includes lots of new services such as decoration, food and beverage, entertainment, hotel accommodations, light and sound, etc. If you choose one of the above deals, it will be easier to compute the Aurika wedding cost depending on your wedding dates and event type. With Udaipur's top-rated property, you can get the best of both worlds in terms of pricing and services.
With a guest list of 200-250 guests, The Total Expenses for Aurika Lemon Tree Hotels Udaipur Wedding Cost will be - Rs 40Lacs – Rs 50Lacs.
If you are looking for the cost of a wedding at Aurika Udaipur, Request a Quote, and we will revisit you with details.
Apart from your estimated expense for food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be considered to calculate the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
Wedding Decor –
- Mandap: Enhance the beauty of your mandap area with soft hues or mesmerizing lights.
- Table and chairs: Proper Seating Arrangement for all the guests to avoid any discomfort.
- Aisle: Highlight your corridor and walkway down the aisle with props such as flowers in a jar or fancy flowered ribbons.
- Centerpieces: Display your luxury by placing marvelous centerpieces vases for your wedding decor.
- Stage: The stage is the area of focus; it must decorate beautifully
- Dance floor: Set up a dance floor with essentials as per your need
- Lighting: Make sure your lighting is proper. There is adequate lighting to avoid any dead spots.
- LED: LEDs enhance everything to look pretty and subtle. Make sure you use them wisely.
- Floral decor, etc.: Pick from marigold options to jasmines, depending on the traditional ritual and wedding theme.
Photography: Hire a professional photographer, providing him with correct details.
Transportation and Logistics: Maintain a running list of all essentials you'll need for your wedding.
Sound and DJ setup: Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and design of your event.
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]: Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loopholes in the preparations.
Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.
Click below for more:
Umaid Bhawan palace wedding cost | Oberoi udaivilas wedding cost | chomu palace wedding cost | Rambagh palace wedding cost | Samode palace wedding cost | Alila diwa goa wedding cost | taj Aravali Udaipur wedding cost | aurika Udaipur wedding cost | wedding planner in Udaipur | Ananta Udaipur wedding cost | Jai mahal palace Jaipur wedding cost | Lalit goa wedding cost | Leela goa wedding cost | Zuri white sands wedding cost | Le Meridien Jaipur wedding cost | goa destination wedding cost | jag mandir Udaipur wedding cost | Leela Udaipur wedding cost | ramada Udaipur wedding cost | destination wedding planner in Udaipur | royal wedding planner in Udaipur | destination wedding in Udaipur | Chunda Palace Wedding Cost | Wedding Planner in Jaipur | Wedding Venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Goa | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Udaipur Destination wedding cost | Grand Hyatt Goa wedding cost | Hotel Lakend Udaipur wedding cost