Known for its rich culture and staggering natural beauty, Udaipur is one if the most exquisite locations to plan out your destination wedding! Adorned with a rich blend of culture and urbanity, it is ideal to plan out a royal wedding in Udaipur strategized with the help of Best Wedding Planners In Udaipur!
With a numerous amazing venues to get hitched, The Ananta Spa & Resort is a class apart and a perfect location to exchange vows.
Covering a massive land of 40 acres, the beautiful resort is located on a hilltop, enveloped by the great Aravali hills from all sides! The venue is located just 7km from Udaipur and is in proximity to the railway station and airport.
The Ananta Resort & Spa is best known for its scenic views and heart warming facilities! With rich wooden floorings and open to sky washrooms, and courtyard balconies, the guests feel nothing but overwhelmed. Different types of social and formal events can be organized at the in-house meeting rooms, conference hall and banquet.
The venue has a total of 158 rooms with 10,000 - 13,000 INR per night.
Food at Ananta is a collection of mouth watering delicacies, giving your taste buds a zing of flavour!
|FOOD EXPENSE PER PERSON|
|Lunch||1,500 - 2,500 INR|
|Dinner||2000 - 3500 INR|
If you're planning for a destination wedding in Udaipur with a guest list of about 200, they your per day expense will be:
- Accommodation : 2,000,000 - 2,600,000 INR
- Food: 700,000 INR- 1,200,000
Making your total cost of wedding range between 27 lakhs - 38 lakhs.
Apart from your estimated expense upon food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be taken in account for estimating the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
Wedding decor –
- Mandap: Decorate your mandap area with soft hues or mesmerising lights.
- Table and chairs: Arrange a proper seating for all the guests to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- Aisle: Highlight your walk down the aisle with props such as flowers in a jar or fancy flowered ribbons.
- Centrepieces: Showcase your extravagance by placing some imposing centrepieces for your wedding decor.
- Stage: Browse from the various stage decor available to
- Dance floor: Set up a dance floor as per requirement
- Lighting : Make sure your lighting is proper avoiding any death spots.
- LED: LEDs make everything look pretty and subtle, make sure you use them wisely.
- Floral decor, etc.: Browse from the options of marigold to jasmines, depending on the traditional ritual and wedding theme.
Photography – Prebook your photographer in advance providing him with correct details.
Transportation and Logistics – Keep a track of all the required things for your wedding.
Sound and DJ setup- Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and setup of your event.
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.] : Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loop holes in the preparations.
Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.
Folk artists: Arrange for some performances by the local group to elevate your wedding ambiance.
Get a Quote for Wedding on your mail, Place your query via this form :