Destination Wedding At Ananta Resort
Known for its rich culture and staggering natural beauty, Udaipur is one if the most exquisite locations to plan out your destination wedding! Adorned with a rich blend of culture and urbanity, it is ideal to plan out a royal wedding in Udaipur strategized with the help of Best Wedding Planners In Udaipur!
With numerous amazing venues to get hitched, The Ananta Spa & Resort is a class apart and a perfect location to exchange vows.
Covering a massive land of 40 acres, the beautiful resort is located on a hilltop, enveloped by the great Aravali hills from all sides! The venue is located just 7km from Udaipur and is in proximity to the railway station and airport.
The Ananta Resort & Spa is best known for its scenic views and heartwarming facilities! With rich wooden floorings and open-to-sky washrooms, and courtyard balconies, the guests feel nothing but overwhelmed. Different types of social and formal events can be organized at the in-house meeting rooms, conference hall, and banquet.
Ananta Udaipur Wedding Cost
The venue has a total of 158 rooms with 10,000 - 13,000 INR per night.
The food at Ananta is a collection of mouth-watering delicacies, giving your taste buds a zing of flavor!
|FOOD EXPENSE PER PERSON|
|Lunch||1,500 - 2,500 INR|
|Dinner||2000 - 3500 INR|
If you're planning for a destination wedding in Udaipur with a guest list of about 200, your per-day expense will be:
- Accommodation : 2,000,000 - 2,600,000 INR
- Food: 700,000 INR- 1,200,000
Hence, the estimated total cost of a destination wedding at Ananta Resort in Udaipur is around 27 Lacs INR – 38 Lacs INR.
Apart from your estimated expense upon food and accommodations, various other arrangements should also be taken in account for estimating the total wedding expense.
Here are to list a few:
Wedding decor –
- Mandap: Decorate your mandap area with soft hues or mesmerizing lights.
- Table and chairs: Arrange proper seating for all the guests to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- Aisle: Highlight your walk down the aisle with props such as flowers in a jar or fancy flowered ribbons.
- Centerpieces: Showcase your extravagance by placing some imposing centerpieces for your wedding decor.
- Stage: Browse from the various stage decor available to
- Dance floor: Set up a dance floor as per requirement
- Lighting: Make sure your lighting is properly avoiding any death spots.
- LED: LEDs make everything look pretty and subtle, make sure you use them wisely.
- Floral decor, etc.: Browse from the options of marigold to jasmines, depending on the traditional ritual and wedding theme.
Photography – Prebook your photographer in advance providing him with correct details.
Transportation and Logistics – Keep track of all the required things for your wedding.
Sound and DJ setup- Inform your DJ in advance about the mood and setup of your event.
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]: Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loopholes in the preparations.
Makeup and mehndi artists: Inform your Mehndi and makeup artist about your taste in the respective categories.
Folk artists: Arrange for some performances by the local group to elevate your wedding ambiance.
Get a Quote for Wedding on your mail, Place your query via this form :
Click below for more:
Umaid Bhawan palace wedding cost | Oberoi udaivilas wedding cost | chomu palace wedding cost | Rambagh palace wedding cost | Samode palace wedding cost | Alila diwa goa wedding cost | taj Aravali Udaipur wedding cost | aurika Udaipur wedding cost | wedding planner in Udaipur | Ananta Udaipur wedding cost | Jai mahal palace Jaipur wedding cost | Lalit goa wedding cost | Leela goa wedding cost | Zuri white sands wedding cost | Le Meridien Jaipur wedding cost | goa destination wedding cost | jag mandir Udaipur wedding cost | Leela Udaipur wedding cost | ramada Udaipur wedding cost | destination wedding planner in Udaipur | royal wedding planner in Udaipur | destination wedding in Udaipur | Chunda Palace Wedding Cost | Wedding Planner in Jaipur | Wedding Venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Goa | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Udaipur Destination wedding cost