Leela Palace Udaipur Destination Wedding
The Leela Palace Udaipur is a Modern Luxuriate Palace situated at the lakeside location of Tranquil waters of the Lake Pichola, Udaipur - City Of Lakes.
When it comes to the Royal Destination Wedding in Udaipur, The Leela Palace Udaipur is one of the most popular and maybe the most expensive five-star hotels serving guests a delightful experience with its top-notch services.
The Leela Palace Udaipur is among the top destination wedding venues with beautiful Lakeview that are combined with modern amenities which makes each and every occasion very special and extraordinary. This five-star palace cum hotel is spread over thousands of acres having ample space for small as well as large gatherings And also allows guests from every part of the city to enjoy special occasions.
Leela Palace Udaipur Wedding Cost
Let's host your wedding ceremonies at The Leela Palace Udaipur which will be cherished lifelong. For your destination wedding, The Leela Palaces, Hotels & Resorts provides an unparalleled luxury between the city of lakes with a vibe of rich culture & romance. All you need to choose is The Leela Palace Udaipur best wedding package. With multiple rooms & suites, and a variety of spectacular indoor & outdoor venues With huge pillars and intricate works on the walls, it becomes a perfect match for the Indian tradition and contemporary conventions.
Approximate cost of a wedding at Leela Palace Udaipur with a guest list of 200-250 guests: - 94Lacs – 1.41Cr INR
Wedding Decor –
1. Mandap: Take advice from your wedding decorator for setting up an ideal mandap.
2. Table and chairs: Proper Seating Arrangement with correct count for all the guests to avoid any discomfort.
3. Aisle: The Leela Palace Udaipur is nothing less than a palace and setting up your beautiful aisle in its lush gardens is literally a dream come true.
4. Centerpieces: Elevate the aura of the event by placing some marvelous centerpieces vases for your wedding decor.
5. Stage: the stage is an area of focus, it must decorate beautifully
6. Dance floor: Set up a dance floor with essentials as per your need
7. Lighting: Make sure your lighting is proper, The palace looks nothing less than dreamy in hues of golden.
8. LED: Add some extra charm by enlightening the venue with some LEDs.
9. Floral decor, etc.: Pick from marigold options to jasmines, depending on the traditional ritual and wedding theme.
Photography: Hire a professional photographer, who knows how to capture the beauty of the venue as well as significant moments.
Transportation and Logistics: Keep a logistics team on the go to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Sound and DJ setup: Enlighten your DJ with the genre of music you would like to have for the occasion.
Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]: Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loopholes in the preparations.
Makeup and mehndi artists: It is advisable to take prior appointments in order to avoid any last-minute fuss.
Folk artists: Arrange for some local group performers that enhance your wedding ambiance.
Get a Quote for Wedding on your mail, Place your query via this form :
Click below for more:
Umaid Bhawan palace wedding cost | Oberoi udaivilas wedding cost | chomu palace wedding cost | Rambagh palace wedding cost | Samode palace wedding cost | Alila diwa goa wedding cost | taj Aravali Udaipur wedding cost | aurika Udaipur wedding cost | wedding planner in Udaipur | Ananta Udaipur wedding cost | Jai mahal palace Jaipur wedding cost | Lalit goa wedding cost | Leela goa wedding cost | Zuri white sands wedding cost | Le Meridien Jaipur wedding cost | goa destination wedding cost | jag mandir Udaipur wedding cost | Leela Udaipur wedding cost | ramada Udaipur wedding cost | destination wedding planner in Udaipur | royal wedding planner in Udaipur | destination wedding in Udaipur | Chunda Palace Wedding Cost | Wedding Planner in Jaipur | Wedding Venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Goa | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Udaipur Destination wedding cost