Udaipur needs no introduction when it comes to most exotic locations in India for planning a destination wedding. With a vibe of rich culture and romance blended in the aura of the city, it is ideal for any couple to plan their destination wedding in Udaipur!
Apart from the glorifying history and mesmerizing beauty, Udaipur offers a range of astonishing venues that capture the essence of the city to exchange the vows!
Oberoi Udaivilas, a palatial wonder located on the banks of the dazzling Pichola Lake is a perfect venue to host a royal palace wedding in Udaipur. Extended on the land of about 50 acres, the Oberoi Udaivilas is famous for its awe-inspiring architecture, lush landscaped gardens, decorative fountains and staggering pavilions.
The overwhelming services of the palace ranging from exotic spas to mouth watering cuisines leave the guests stupefied and wanting for more.
Accommodation: The venue has 87 plush rooms and suites with 40,000 – 45,000 INR per night
Food: Food at the Oberoi Udaivilas is nothing less than food-porn for your eyes and delectable for your mouth.
|Food Expense Per Person|
|Lunch||6,000 – 8,500 INR|
|Dinner||8,500 – 12,000 INR|
If you’re planning for a destination wedding in Udaipur with a guest list of about 200, at The Oberoi Udaivilas then here’s how it may cost you: Quick Stats
|Accommodation||80 Lacs – 90 Lacs|
|Food||29 Lacs – 41 Lacs|
|TOTAL COST||1 Crore 10 Lacs – 1 Crore 30 Lacs|
However, this is a rough estimate of food and accommodation for your wedding but there is much other nuances you need to take care of!
Here are to list a few:
- Mandap: Take advise from your decorator for setting up an ideal mandap.
- Table & Chairs: Have a correct count of your guests to avoid any sort of discomfort.
- Aisle: The Oberoi Udaivilas is nothing less than a palace and setting up your beautiful aisle in its lush gardens is literally a dream come true.
- Centre pieces: Elevate the aura of the event by locating some captivating centre pieces.
- Stage: Set up a grand stage according to the theme of your event.
- Dance Floor: Give some space for the guests to celebrate in style by arranging for a suitable dance floor.
- Lighting: The palace looks nothing less than dreamy in hues of golden.
- LED: Add some extra charm by enlightening the venue with some LEDs.
- Flower Decor: Venue allows outside decorators.
- Photography: Hire a professional photographer and not just a weekly warrior who knows how to capture the beauty of the venue as well as significant moments.
- Transport and Logistics: Keep a logistics team on the go to avoid any last minute hassle.
- Sound And DJ Setup: Enlighten your DJ with the genre of music you would like to have for the occasion.
- MakeUp And Mehndi Artists: Its advisable to take prior appointments in order to avoid any last minute fuss.
- Folk Artists: A performance by the local group can keep the guests entertained as well as engaged.
Be the architect of your big day by engrossing in the arduous process of wedding preparations or browse through the list of best destination wedding planners in Udaipur to have an enjoyable and merry time with your fam- jam!
To plan your wedding at Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur, Visit the following link :
Leave a Comment
Wow! Thanks for the information