Destination Weddings At Samode Palace Jaipur
Planning to host a palatial destination wedding in Rajasthan? But still, baffled about which heritage venue is the best for your extravagant D-day?
Located in the small village of Samode, enveloped by the mighty Aravali range is the eternally glorious Samode Palace.
Embellished with fine Indo-Saracenic Architecture, Samode Palace is an ideal blend of Indian and Mughal style!
Perfect for an intimate and exclusive wedding, this splendid heritage palace is an unending spectrum of hospitality and courtesy served with royalty!
Your dream of a destination wedding in Rajasthan comes to reality with Samode’s palace efficient and marvelous event venues.
|Durbar Hall Terrace||Terrace||200||300|
|Durbar Hall + Durbar Hall Terrace||Hall||325||500|
Located about 45km away from the largest city of the state- Jaipur, Samode Palace is a 475-year-old architectural wonder and is the literal heaven you've been searching for your dreamy destination wedding in Rajasthan.
Samode Jaipur Wedding Cost
Accommodation: The palace offers a total of 42 elegant and furnished suites with 10,000 - 16,000 INR per night.
|Food Expense Per Person|
|Lunch||2,000 - 3,500 INR|
|Dinner||3,000 - 5,500 INR|
If you're planning to host a royal wedding in Rajasthan at the Samode palace with a guest count of 200, these stats might be paramount for you
|Accommodation||20 Lacs - 32 Lacs|
|Food||10 Lacs - 18 Lacs|
|Total Expense||30 Lacs - 50 Lacs|
- WEDDING DECOR
- Mandap: Set up your extravagant mandap in the boundaries of The Samode Palace’s royal courtyard
- Table & Chairs: It’s important to have a correct count of your guests to avoid any shortage of seating arrangements.
- Aisle: The Palace with its splendid architecture and mesmerizing venues give you a chance to have a dream aisle to make your walk perpetual in your memory.
- Centerpieces: establish eye-catching centerpieces to make your wedding night an enduring affair for the guests.
- Stage: Set up a stage depending on the theme of your event.
- Lighting: The Amber Glow will make the palace as scintillating as ever.
- LEDs: Add some bling to your royal affair by adorning it with some good quality LEDs
- Floral Decor: Beautiful flowers like marigold and lilies are multi-purpose for decor as well as for rituals.
TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS: Having a transpiration team on the go is important to avoid any kind of hustle!
PHOTOGRAPHY: Hire a professional photographer with the ability to capture the essence of the royal Rajasthan as well as your precious moments perfectly!
SOUND AND DJ SETUP: Inform your DJ about your taste in music pre hand!
MAKEUP & MEHNDI ARTISTS: In order to avoid any last minute hassle, it is advisable to pre-book your makeup and Mehndi artists.
FOLK ARTISTS: Arranging some performances by the local group can make the event more lively as well as engaging.
Click below for more:
Umaid Bhawan palace wedding cost | Oberoi udaivilas wedding cost | chomu palace wedding cost | Rambagh palace wedding cost | Samode palace wedding cost | Alila diwa goa wedding cost | taj Aravali Udaipur wedding cost | aurika Udaipur wedding cost | wedding planner in Udaipur | Ananta Udaipur wedding cost | Jai mahal palace Jaipur wedding cost | Lalit goa wedding cost | Leela goa wedding cost | Zuri white sands wedding cost | Le Meridien Jaipur wedding cost | goa destination wedding cost | jag mandir Udaipur wedding cost | Leela Udaipur wedding cost | ramada Udaipur wedding cost | destination wedding planner in Udaipur | royal wedding planner in Udaipur | destination wedding in Udaipur | Chunda Palace Wedding Cost | Wedding Planner in Jaipur | Wedding Venues in Udaipur | Wedding Venues in Goa | Wedding Venues in Jaipur | Udaipur Destination wedding cost