A perfect dream destination wedding goes hand in hand with a stupefying wedding venue! And there is no better way to tie the knot then amidst the stupefying royalty of Rajasthan!
The pink city of Rajasthan- Jaipur is adorned with some of the country's richest cultural sights and awe-inspiring architecture. The flourished city provides with some of the finest venues to enter into the wedlock and translate the dream of a palace destination wedding in Jaipur into reality.
Boasting off of several such grand venues, Le Meridian is totally our favvv! Spread over 25 acres of land, this five-starred hotel is an ode to Indian architecture festooned with white marbles with peacock arches.
Bedecked with multiple party venues, Le Meridian is a perfect locale to host all your nuptial events, from tantalising cocktails to drool worthy receptions!
|Amer Ballroom & Diwan-E-Aam||Hall||400||600|
|Aravali 01 & Aravali 02||Lawn||200||300|
|Pool Side Area||Hall||70||150|
Accommodation: The hotel offers a total of 126 deluxe suites with 22,500 - 35,000 INR per night.
Food: The in-house caterers at Le-Meridian offer mouth-watering buffet options, which are even customizable as per your needs.
|Food Expense Per Person|
|Lunch||2500 - 4000 INR|
|Dinner||3000 - 7000 INR|
So if you think you've finally settled upon Le Meridian for hosting your dream destination wedding in Jaipur, Rajasthan with a guest count of approx 200, then here are some paramount stats:
|Accommodation||45 Lacs - 70 Lacs|
|Food||11 Lacs - 22 Lacs|
|TOTAL EXPENSE||56 Lacs - 92 Lacs|
here is a list of few more important things which might add to your final budget! So make sure, you spring for it wisely
Wedding decor –
- Mandap: You can set up your mandap outside near the pool and set yourself up for an avant-garde experience.
- Table and chairs: Comfort to all the guests is a prior requirement, therefore it is essential to have an idea about the estimated guest count for which seating arrangements could be made.
- Aisle: Decorate your aisle exquisitely and make it a walk to remember.
- Centerpieces: Place artistic, modern, and contemporary vases or other centerpieces to add a zing to your decor!
- Stage: Browse through the plethora of options and choose the stage setting that suits your taste.
- Dance floor: A dance floor is a definite must! Groove on the beats of the dhol with your friends and family!
- Lighting: Make your wedding a heavenly affair with the prettiest and brightest of lights out there!
- LED: Well designed arrays of LEDs look amazing and work out charms for your wedding decor.
- Floral decor, etc. Pick up from the range of tropical orchids to pleasant lilies and elevate the aura!
- Photography: Hire a professional photographer to capture the beauty of the venue as well as your precious and significant moments.
- Transport and Logistics: Keep a logistics team on the go to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- Sound And DJ Setup: Enlighten your DJ with the genre of music you would like to have for the occasion.
- MakeUp And Mehndi Artists: It's advisable to take prior appointments in order to avoid any last-minute fuss.
- Folk Artists: A performance by the local group can keep the guests entertained as well as engaged.