The latest trend to add up in the nuptials is that of a destination wedding! Couples seek to enter into the wedlock in the most exquisite locations of the world and make their D-day as special as it can get!
Springing up as couple’s favorite location to get hitched is the royal city of Jaipur. Bedecked with sumptuous hotels, the city offers a range of palatial and totally urban venues to host your grand destination wedding in Rajasthan.
Making its way in the luxury hotels of the city is The Ramada Jaipur. A well-established name in the hospitality sector, this five-starred luxury hotel is an ideal fit to host your royal wedding in Jaipur.
With its unmatchable interiors and unending comfort, it surely makes your stay and conjugal extracts from fairytales. The Ramadas Jaipur offers multiple banquet halls and function spaces which well decorated with proper furniture and impressive lightning.
Located in the famous Raja Park sector of the city, the hotel has all the commercials hubs in its vicinity and allows easy access to the landmark monuments of the pink city.
Accommodation: The venue offers a total of 160 plush rooms with 10,000 - 16,000 INR per night.
|Lunch||1,500 - 2,500 INR|
|Dinner||2,000 - 3,500 INR|
So, if you think The Ramadas Jaipur is the perfect choice for your destination wedding in Rajasthan with a guest count of 200, then here are some paramount stats:
|ACCOMMODATION||20 - 32 Lacs|
|FOOD||7 - 12 Lacs|
|TOTAL EXPENSE||27 - 44 Lacs|
Apart from this, there are various other nuances that may add up to your total wedding budget.
Here are to list a few:
- WEDDING DECOR
- Mandap: Choose from the sundry of mandap options available according to your decor theme.
- Table & Chairs: It’s important to have a correct count of your guests to avoid any shortage of seating arrangements.
- Aisle: You can set up your dream aisle in the beautiful surroundings of The Ramadas.
- Centerpieces: establish eye-catching centerpieces to make your wedding night an enduring affair for the guests.
- Stage: Set up a stage depending on the theme of your event.
- Lighting: The venue looks like a work of gold in the light hues of amber lighting.
- LEDs: Add some bling to your royal affair by adorning it with some good quality LEDs
- Floral Decor: Beautiful flowers like marigold and lilies are multi-purpose for decor as well as for rituals.
- Photography: Pick up the best wedding photographers from the pink city to capture your beautiful moments.
- Transportation & Logistics: Have a transportation team on the go in case of any last-minute jitters.
- Sound & DJ: Make proper arrangements of sound and DJ to make your wedding a melodious affair.
- MakeUp And Mehndi Artists: It's advisable to pre-book your mehndi and makeup artists to avoid any last-minute miscommunications.
- Folk Dance: Give your guests an evening to remember by arranging entertaining performances by the local groups.