Nothing beats the charm and class of the royal capital of Rajasthan- Jaipur. Bedecked with marvelous forts and palaces and fabricated with some baroque architecture, the Pink City is without any doubt the ideal location for couples seeking to tie the knot in a kingly fashion.
Apart from palatial heritage hotels, the city also boasts off various contemporary hotels; and without any second thoughts, Country Inn & Suites tops the list of the later.
Located on the ever-buzzing MI road, the four-starred luxury hotel offers an outstanding view of the country’s most majestic sights namely Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace.
The hotel offers multiple party areas that are perfect for hosting all of your conjugal events.
|Ballroom 01 & 02||90-600||Indoor|
|Royal Court 02||24-50||Indoor|
|Royal Court 03||50-100||Indoor|
|Meeting Room 01||15-30||Indoor|
|Meeting Room 02||20-40||Indoor|
|Meeting Room 03||20-40||Indoor|
The hotel staff singing of civility, Country Inn & Suites is equipped with some of the most novel and amazing amenities including concierge services, health clubs, business hubs and on-site discotheque. The in-house shopping arcade adds more the fascination factor for the venue! Yep, what’s a wedding without a souvenir!
We are already thinking that you're pretty much convinced with the venue and deciding upon dates of your big day, but before that, its equally important to estimate the budget of your royal destination wedding at Country Inn & Suites, Jaipur.
Accommodation: The venue offers 112 designer rooms with 7000-12000 INR per night.
|Food Expense Per Person|
So if yours is a guest count of 200 for your destination wedding at Jaipur, here’s how much you will have to shed off your pocket.
|ACCOMMODATION||14 Lacs - 24 Lacs|
|FOOD||5.6 Lacs - 11.2 Lacs|
|TOTAL EXPENSE||19.6 Lacs - 35.2 Lacs|
- Wedding Decor
- Mandap: Tie the knot in your grand mandap and begin your new journey with uncountable blessings.
- Tables & Chairs: Make sure you arrange for comfortable seating for the guests to avoid any discomfort.
- Aisle: Give precise details of your desired aisle to your decorator and make your walk memorable till eternity.
- Centerpieces: Elevate the aura of the occasion by positioning eye-catching centerpieces.
- Stage: Choose from the plethora of options available and set up a perfect stage according to the theme of your day.
- Dance Floor: Dancing is a must in all big fat Indian weddings, make sure you set up a dance floor as per your requirement.
- Lighting: Go for subtle lighting if you want to add to the romantic ambiance of the venue.
- LED: Adorn the lawns and banquet halls with some decent LEDs.
- Floral Decor: with a wide range of flowers available, pick according to your theme to enhance the aura of the occasion.
- Photography: For a day as big as your wedding day, please lookout for a professional photographer rather than handling the lens to a weekend warrior.
- Transport and Logistics: Located in the heart of the city, transportation and logistics can be managed well.
- Sound and DJ: Venue allows outside DJ, so make sure you update him with the perfect Blues for the night.
- Baraat [Horses, Camels, Elephant, Lavasma, Brass Band, etc.]: Make proper arrangements in time to escape any loopholes in the preparations.
- Makeup and Mehndi Artists: Make an advance booking to avoid any last-minute trouble.
- Folk Artists: Spellbound your guests with some entertaining performances by the local Rajasthani groups.
However, you can indulge yourself and leave no stones unturned for making your wedding ‘made in heaven’ or browse through the list of best destination wedding planners in Jaipur and enjoy your wedding vivaciously with your crew.